Transitions is an educational resource posted online twice yearly in the spring and the fall. It features:
- essays on creating sustainable communities
- a guest column featuring short articles or interviews with practitioners
- resources for value based learning that integrate issues related to social and ecological peace
- information on civil society organizations who advocate for social and ecological peace
- a plea and a challenge from individual or groups within civil society
It can be downloaded as a complete issue. The first two features (1 & 2) and value-based case studies from the third (3) are also available on the homepage where they can be viewed and downloaded separately.
PDFs open in new browser window